Patented Protection! Differential Integration and Reinforcement System - reinforce your differential case and improve your car's IRS operation and traction with the DIRS! 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
New two-piece transformative product from Per4Mance Development:
- Part one attaches the differential using the lower two main case bolts and the three lower case bolts to reinforce the differential.
- Part two attaches to the rear cross-member and carries an OEM differential bushing (just like the two in the rear cross-member) to add a third, triangulated integration point to "attach" to the reinforced differential.
- American made and CNC machined T-6061 billet aluminum
- OEM differential bushing
- ARP fasteners (or equivalent)/North American made galvanized bushing bolt
- P4D tool-less inserts for cross-member attachment
- Hard anodized coating in black
- Access and channel for drain plug
User reported observations and benefits:
1) Product Quality and Packaging
2) Strength and Robustness
3) Improved rear-end dynamics including increased traction/less wheel hop
4) No noticeable increase in NVH
WILL NOT WORK WITH aFe EXHAUST!
Use of the DIRS may impact the manufacturer's warranty on the differential. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for installation and use.